- Transporting items from one branch to another.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including, cars, buses and trucks
- A valid driver’s license.
- 3years driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication