The Human Resource Analyst will be responsible for;
• Facilitating induction training for new employees.
• Help employees with HMO registration, reimbursements and benefits.
• Issuing of queries and warning letters to staff for misconduct, performance and negligence.
• Assist the Group HR manager during recruitment and selection processes by coordinating
interviews and giving potential employees offer letters.
• Completing, checking, and processing HR-related projects, forms and documents in accordance
with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately.
• Forms may include applications for vacation or leave of absence; workers’ compensation or
insurance claims; or social security or other government forms.
• Respond to enquiries and assist employees and managers to complete HR-related forms to
ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete.
• Follow-up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., government departments,
insurance providers) to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete.
• Maintain employee records manually or in a human resources information system (HRIS) so that
information is accurate and secure.
• Data managed may include personal information; job history; retirement and insurance
documentation; leave accrual records; and details of illness, absences, transfers, and salary
• Coordinating and guaranteeing that processes as well as HR programmes are being correctly
• Conduct the payroll process based on the inputs using the payroll Information System: produce
payroll documents, calculate and ensure payment of all the components of salary, calculate and
ensure payment of legal charges and statutory withholdings.
• Depending on the nature of the operational entity served: Guarantee a good social climate –
Manage labour relations and legal aspects for the entity – Contribute to occupational health.
• Participate in employees’ professional development, focusing more specially on high potentials
• Process all payroll queries (Ex: work certificates, information systems updates like birth,
• Produce standard payroll reports.
• Answer directly payroll questions and requests from employees, Line Managers and outsourced
firms. In charge of the payroll review for outsourced staff.
· BSc in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any relevant field
· Professional certification will be an added advantage