Job Title: Shelf Attendant
- Must be smartly dressed as per the business norms.
- Must greet customers and provide assistance if required.
- Direct customers on the location, selection, price, delivery, use and care of goods available in the store, with the aim of encouraging them to buy.
- Take special orders for items not currently in stock, or not normally stocked, and notify customers when the items have arrived through Floor Supervisor.
- Package goods for customers if necessary.
- Price, Stack and display items for sale and keep the store tidy and attractive
- Be aware of health & safety issues & measures.
- Closely monitor goods about to expire and take appropriate action in conjunction with Floor Supervisor/Manager.
- Participate in stocktaking (counting and describing the goods in stock).
- Arrange for the repair of damaged goods or advise on necessary repairs
- Monitor items on display making sure there are no empty spaces on the shelves.
- Represent the Company’s interest at all times.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.