- Accepts deliveries from suppliers.
- Assists in unloading supplies from the delivery truck.
- Uses trollies, and other moving equipment to transport goods from point of supply.
- Checks supply invoices to ensure all items are accounted for.
- Stores and restocks delivery items as necessary.
- Ensures that the stockroom is clean and organized.
- Reports any major or unresolved supplies delays or problems to the line manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift and move heavy boxes received by the store.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Works well with the team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates awareness of proper warehouse and factory safety procedures.
Education and Experience
- OND in any related field
- Minimum 1-year experience as receiving Officer.